* NEW Showa 720 Nitrile gardening gloves
Showa 720 garden Gauntlet
Showa 720 garden gauntlets are a 12 inch Nitrile multi-purpose garden gauntlet, useful for the garden.
They have a seamless cotton liner to give the best feel, which avoid glove removal for close garden tasks.
Showa 720 Make up
Fully coated gloves with extra coating over the entire hand, means they are waterproof.
These gloves have a scalloped edge and a rough finish over the entire surface, therefore give great grip
They are anti-bacterial, anti-odour and special treated. They have an formed shape and are seamless knit for added comfort.
Showa 720 Benefits
Light, elastic low-lint gloves which will not deform and keep their shape for longer, therefore better life.
These gloves protect the hands from oils, grease and wear, with long last grip and so, greater useage.
They are for working in damp environments, letting you grip objects secure, whilst the surface provides grip and better feel, thus very useable
Produced for easy movement and prolonged wear, the gloves are designed for greater hygiene,thus, your hands stay cleaner.
There is no irritation by seams in contact with the skin. The extended forearm gives added protection in the garden, so heavy jobs are easier
Nitrile, the gloves are coated with a comfort lining and the length is 300-320 mm (flat) depending on the size.
- A light, elastic low-lint glove, resistant to deformation and which keeps its shape longer, thereby lasts longer.
- Protects the hand from oils
- Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments, enabling you to grip objects securely, even in the wet
- Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
- Greater hygiene, and so. cleaner hands
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear in the garden.
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin, hence more comfort.
- Extended protection on the forearm, thus more cover
Planting your Pond Plants
Where to grow:
Each Pond Plant should be planted in the most appropriate position for that particular variety, to get best results. These range from boggy soil at the edge of the pond through to floating freely on the water’s surface, thus it is important to decide first.
Large, Medium, Small
Abrasion Resistance, Damp Environments, General, Heavy Duty, Water Proof