Showa Gloves 377 garden gloves
These Showa 377 waterproof gloves Feature a liquid proof undercoat for water protection and an additional foam coating on top for excellent grip in wet and oily applications.
Showa 377 waterproof gloves
- Stronger knit cuff, scalloped edge
- Standard finish
- Without special treatment
- hand formed shape
- Seamless knit
- A supple, robust glove offers great feel and with good defence against tearing and therefore ideal in the garden
- Glove stays correctly adjusted due to the hand formed design
- Protects the hand from oils, water and wear, therefore with very long lasting grip
- waterproof for working in damp or greasy areas, with increased defence to wear for better strength
- Little allergy risks due to the defence qualities
- Designed for easy movement and continued wear
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin, because they are seamless
- Wrist well protected by elastic cuff.
- These Showa 377 waterproof gloves are ideal for working in damp areas and for around the garden , as they are waterproof.
- They are washable and therefore, very easy to wear.
Plants and shrubs that will grow in Damp conditions.
- Many plants will grow in permanently damp – or permanently dry conditions. For instance the day Lillies are normally associated with ‘normal’ or dry soil situations.
- They are often used in mixed or perennial borders, but the best display I have seen were growing in very damp conditions – at the edge of a large natural lake. Roots in water for most of the time.
- The damp area in your garden need no longer be a problem – or even maybe a neglected area. There are many damp area plants There are enough flowering plants and shrubs for all manner of damp garden areas.
- All these plants can be planted using Showa 377 waterproof gloves which will protect your hands and keep you comfortable, whatever the weather may have in store.
Large, Medium, Small, XLarge
Damp Environments, Heavy Duty, Water Proof