Showa Gloves 377 garden gloves
These Showa 377 waterproof gloves Feature a liquid proof undercoat for water protection and an additional foam coating on top for excellent grip in wet and oily applications.
Showa 377 waterproof gloves
- Stronger knit cuff, scalloped edge
- Standard finish
- Without special treatment
- hand formed shape
- Seamless knit
- A supple, robust glove offers great feel and with good defence against tearing and therefore ideal in the garden
- Glove stays correctly adjusted due to the hand formed design
- Protects the hand from oils, water and wear, therefore with very long lasting grip
- waterproof for working in damp or greasy areas, with increased defence to wear for better strength
- Little allergy risks due to the defence qualities
- Designed for easy movement and continued wear
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin, because they are seamless
- Wrist well protected by elastic cuff.
- These Showa 377 waterproof gloves are ideal for working in damp areas and for around the garden , as they are waterproof.
- They are washable and therefore, very easy to wear.
Plants and shrubs that will grow in Damp conditions.
- Many plants will grow in permanently damp – or permanently dry conditions. For instance the day Lillies are normally associated with ‘normal’ or dry soil situations.
- They are often used in mixed or perennial borders, but the best display I have seen were growing in very damp conditions – at the edge of a large natural lake. Roots in water for most of the time.
- The damp area in your garden need no longer be a problem – or even maybe a neglected area. There are many damp area plants There are enough flowering plants and shrubs for all manner of damp garden areas.
- All these plants can be planted using Showa 377 waterproof gloves which will protect your hands and keep you comfortable, whatever the weather may have in store.
Notice: WC_Product::list_attributes is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_display_product_attributes instead. in /var/www/vhosts/centresalesgloves.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3840
Large, Medium, Small, XLarge
Damp Environments, Heavy Duty, Water Proof