Nitropalm Nitrile garden gloves
CSM Nitropalm gardening gloves
CSM Nitropalm nitrile coated gardening gloves provide excellent grip, dexterity and abrasion resistance. Intended for garden work, where care and precision are vital. The Seamless nylon liner is clean, cool and comfortable and the gloves are fully washable too.
Tested to EN388 Standard these gloves are washable at 40 degrees, with neutral detergent and should be stored in a cool dry place and kept away from direct sunlight.
Planting with CSM Nitropalm gardening gloves
Planting summer-blooming bulbs: Most summer-bloomers, such as gladioli, calla lilies, dahlias, tuberous begonias, and crocus, love warm soil and toasty summer sun. If you garden in a mild climate, you can plant these bulbs in the early spring and expect flowers by summer.
Weeding with CSM Nitropalm gardening gloves
weeding a garden is always a laborious chore for every gardener, more intimidating for those who’ve short summers. Making long patches weed free is cumbersome but applying these weeding tips can surely mollify your headache or “weed-ache.”
2. Never let the weed mature, unless it’ll fix its roots and spill its seeds. Pull up the plant with root ball and If you don’t find time for weeding, chop the plants and pluck the flowers.
3. Easy labour free weeding trick is to cover the weeds with plastic, rug or mat for two to four weeks, much better if it’s of black color. This will do two things: Either the plants will die of darkness (no sun) or from heat.
4. Instead of weeding whole day and suffering from back pain for the next week, weed your garden every other day for five to ten minutes. Roaming through walkways and pulling weeds when you see is a good idea.
5. It is always hard to pluck out the weeds growing in the cracks in pavements and walkways. To kill, pour boiling water over them.
6. As seeds of weeds remain dormant under the garden soil, be careful when you dig up a spot. Don’t overturn your soil too much unless you should.
7. If you’re unable to kill tough weeds, a simple solution is to give them a dose of vinegar; it works as a weed killer.
Notice: WC_Product::list_attributes is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_display_product_attributes instead. in /var/www/vhosts/centresalesgloves.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3839
Large, Medium, Small, XLarge, XSmall
Nitrile, Nylon Back
General, Heavy Duty, Weeding